Why are the messages not being received by clients ?
The reason behind messages not being received by clients can vary considerably. Here are some tips on tracking down what could be causing the problem.
- Are the events being successfully triggered on the REST API? Check the response codes of your requests.
- Can you see the events being triggered in the Debug Console?
- Are your users connected when you expect them to receive events? To check this you should monitor connection state within the client application.
Is there a Free Trial?
For now, There isn’t a free version. However, You may request a demo to see how the APIs would run in your application. It’s possible to sign-up for the Promotions Platform demo for free without supplying any payment details.
How much is it to use the API or use Professional Services?
Usage of the Promotions API depends on how your company will consume our API services which we would be happy to go over with you. For more information on API or Professional Services projects, please feel free to contact us.
Trouble processing a promotion or redemption?
There could be a number of reasons why cards cannot be processed. Follow the steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- If there have been any POS changes, contact your dealer or POS I/T helpdesk to ensure that the changes are not interfering with Reward APIs. Your I/T team may, in turn, contact us if they need assistance.
- Ensure that your location is connected to the Internet, and that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is not experiencing issues. To verify this, open up an Internet browser and check that you can access the Internet. If browsers are not allowed at your site, or the computer’s desktop is locked from access, you’ll need to contact your I/T help desk for assistance. Alternatively, if your site is using dial-up access (such as with Verifone terminals), check that the phone lines are functioning.
- Restart the Reward APIs Controller service.
If after completing the steps above, you are still not able to run cards, contact your I/T department. In the event that the I/T department cannot resolve the issue, have them contact us.